Skip to content
= Options =
- Photos per User – Maximum number value is “1000” but this option can be set to “Unlimited”
- Rows in Gallery Maximum value is “20”
- Columns in Gallery Maximum value is “5”
- Image File Size Limit (max. 15MB) – This value is also limited by your server/hosting settings
- Max Image Width & Max Image Height – All images over this limit will be resized to max width/height.
- Allow Lightbox – This option is for turning ON/OF Lightbox (by Lokesh Dhakar)
- Automatically activate uploaded images – It is recommendet set this option to “No”.
- Allow Comment Box – More about comments you can find here
- Disqus Code – More about Disqus comments you can find here
- Allow Image Exif Box – You can find exif box on image detailed page. Options are YES/NO. Exif box shows this values:
- Shutter Speed
- Focal Length
- 35mm equivalent of Focal Length
- Assign Info Sidebar on Detailed page to – This setting have two options: “Right” and “Left”.
- Avatars – This setting allow you to use original WordPress avatars (based on Gravatar) or use own avatars system created by for User Gallery. All options are
- No Avatars
- Original WordPress Avatars (based on Gravatar)
- User Gallery Avatars
- Show Frontent Admin Bar – This setting have two options: “Show” and “Hide” – Admin bar is the black bar on top. Is recommended set this setting to “Hide”
- Choose Menu Color – All possible values – grey (default), blue, light-blue, green, light-green, brown, maroon, red, orange, dark-orage, yellow, purple, light-purple, pink, black, silver
- Select Menu Style – This setting actually change only height of the menu. Values are 100% and 80%